3.12.2010

It's ooooon.

SPRING BREAK

The best gift ever.

Oh my gosh I am desperately in need of a break. I can't wait. The worst part about it? I feel as though it is already over.

Well, after SB I have only one more quarter with my kiddos. That means I'm 3/4 of the way done with them. I think this is supposed to freak me out, it does a little, but I am so impressed with how smart they are confident that they will do very well next year. A little of what they know so far:

20 letters and letter sounds
11 words
Time to the hour and half hour (a first grade standard!)
Counting to 30
Spatial reasoning (in, out, under, above...)
8 shapes
10 colors
and so much more....

they are just so stinking smart. They soak it all up like little sponges and make me so happy.

I'm looking for graduation ideas if anyone has any For sure I MUST play Rascal Flatts "My Wish" I mean, it's the perrrfect pre-k graduation song in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment