5.21.2010

Dear World

I can't believe that I have only 3 more days left with 37 of the most incredible human beings that I know.....

Bria
Konnor
Paige
Nico
Aysha
Dominique
Oliverio
Nayeli
Seferino
Payton
Hunter
Kiera-Rae
Asyia
Izabell
Larry
Kodi
Isaiah
Savannah
Jonah
Michael
Donald
Juliana
Cierra
Yoselin
Shobi
Daniel
Savannah
Isaiah
Kyli
Madison
Danielle
Angel
Bethia
Angelina
Adam
Lily
Katrina

How will I be able to give them up? I don't think I will. Why did they have to be so awesome? Why couldn't their snotty little noses have grossed me out enough that I would be able to let them go easier?

Hearing them sing "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts has got to be one of the top 5 best moments of my life. They are extraordinary little people who are going to live astounding lives and do many spectacular things.

No comments:

Post a Comment