1.11.2013

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR _______ .

Untitled

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, stop and take 2 minutes to declare what this day is for.  Is there something you need to finish? Something you want to keep in perspective? Something you want to remember? Acknowledge this day right now.


TODAY IS THE DAY FOR…

time to pass slowly. feeling healthier. me to relax and create order. finishing my to do list. listening to music while I work. texting an old friend. keeping things in perspective. cuddling with Penelope. going for a run outside in the cold. kissing my love. lighting candles.  finishing my 3 day juice cleanse. me to be completely present


what are your days for?

2 comments:

  1. Today is the day to clean out my closet!

    Have you ever thought about cleaning out yours like this blogger does? http://www.shophoneybee.blogspot.com/

    I love your style and I know a lot of other girls do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B!

    I follow you on a regular basis, both your blog, Instagram and twitter. In a world of violence, fear, hurt and negativity, I find you a breath of much needed air. Your commitment to positivity, learning, creativity and loving life is infectious! It reminds me, and thousands of other women, there is still much in this world to cherish and enjoy. Thank you for inspiring all of us! And thank you for being so fun! Please, don't ever let anyone blow out your candle :)

    ReplyDelete