7.24.2011

summer sun.day face

 The face that says effortless:

Tarte multiplEYE Primer: Say hello to your 10-second "I can play all day" doe eyes. Put it on before your mascara & prepare to fall in love.

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Stick: Wrinkles are never chic. Avoid them.

 Revlon ColorStay Overtime in Timeless Nude: Drugstore bliss in a tube. If it can outlast a day of pre-k it can certainly outlast a day in the sun.

 MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell: You don't need the sun to glow sister. I dab it on the top of my cheekbones with a foundation sponge after I have put on all of my other make-up.

 Sephora Collection Eyelash Curler: Warm it up with your blow dryer, curl lashes for 15 second per set and then go takeover the world.

 Stila Lip Glaze in Guava: Perfect balance of color, tackiness, and mouthwatering scent. Plus the "click" twist to produce the gloss is oddly pleasurable.

 Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo: Beach goddess.

 Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20, Oil Free: Love this tinted moisturizer. For a night out the Silk Creme Foundation is also ah-mazing!

 Smith's Lip Balm Minted Rose: Never leave home without it.

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45: Most amazing sunscreen ever. Light, non-greasy and leaves your face silky, matte, and protected. It's also small enough to stuff in your beach bag. Dust it all over your face like a pixie.

Make Up Forever Aqua Liner in Mat Black: One quick sweep across the top of your lid, & throw in a little "wing" for a vintage glam sass that will outlast every cannonball splash.

Make Up Forever Smokey Lash: Pile it up on top of the primer and bat those lashes like Ariel.

somersaults & sea salt,

4 comments:

  1. I too am obsessed with the Peter Thomas Roth powdered sunscreen - I love it so much!! I actually did a summer beauty roundup like this a few weeks ago and it was definitely on there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you're using the heated eyelash technique I told you about long long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with these tips!!! Your makeup is always perfect! Thank you for sharing!! And ahhh I love stila lip gloss! And I never knew there was such a thing as eyelash primer! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! I actually first learned about the heater lash curler at Miss Teen USA from Miss Wyoming Teen. It was her "beauty trick." <3

    ReplyDelete