8.16.2010

Keep Calm and Love On

Gosh how did it happen so fast?

7:30 a.m., 32 eager little 4-year-old will be inhabiting my classroom. I'm so excited to meet these new characters, but frankly I'm not ready to get use to a new batch of youngsters. I'm afraid they'll make me miss my former students.... who I loved so terribly much.

I can't wait to start teaching and learning. I can't wait to get to know them and to share the next 9.5 months of my life with them.... we'll, actually less because of vacation time. Oy. It's going to fly by.

Be ready for documentation of all the quirky and hilarious things that they say and do. :)


Oh.... and on Wednesday.... if you happen to think of a little ole' pre-k teacher in Gallup, NM say a prayer for her and send her some good vibes because believe me, she's gonna need it.

Love and Learning,

Ms. Toll

No comments:

Post a Comment