8.02.2010

Now Presenting.....

Happy Brittany is proud to present: Year 2 of Pre-K (and other super exciting things that will happen this year)

Hey, has anyone seen summer? I swear it was just right here a minute ago, and now it's like totally gone. Well, if you find it please return it to me, thanks!

New classroom. New kids. New goals. New curriculum. New blog. It's gonna be aweeesome.

I was thinking- just because I am a teacher does not mean that I need to only blog teacher stuff. Contrary to popular belief teachers do have lives outside of school (bus shhh, don't tell the kids, it's the world of teaching's BIGGEST secret). In addition to great goals that I have set in my classroom I have also set some totally awesome goals for Ms. Toll, that will in turn effect the goals and morale and greatness of the classroom.... it's a beautiful cycle.  I really hope to have this blog rockin' here pretty soon and hopefully it will be a place where peeps can come to laugh, learn, and enjoy simple pleasures of love and life.

I have a big exciting secret that I can't wait to reveal to my readers and to my students. I think it could change the whole face of teaching and goal setting and really inspire the town of Gallup and possibly the state of New Mexico. Oooooo I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. It's been about 5.5 years in the making so stay tuned for the big reveal. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some "BIG GOALS" to conclude and a glass of chocolate milk to indulge myself with.

Cherrio.

No comments:

Post a Comment