2.25.2011

Y because i love U

I'm so humbled that anything I could write or say would be able to inspire people. I appreciate more than anything the opportunity I have on my shoulders right now to reach out and influence a variety of people in a variety of ways. The main goal of this blog was simply to do just that. I am overwhelmed by the amount of positive responses I have received from others. I never would  have imagined that I would be capable of making this type of impact.

So... the blog gives me stats on sources that are directing people to my blog, and one source that has been showing up frequently sparked some curiosity, it was- www.greekchat.com, so I checked it out. It's a forum for Greeks to communicate and chat on. I had never heard of it until today, and then I saw this:

http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=117603
WOAH! [!!!] I have no idea who this person is or what drove her to say such wonderful things about me. She had no reason or intention other than simply to pride me (she is not even a Zeta!). I'm touched and inspired by the support and kindness of others, even complete strangers, and not to mention flattered by her incredibly kind words.

FloridaPearl, whoever you are, thank you for empowering me and reminding me why I love doing what I do and why I am constantly striving to seek and understand the value of the world around me. And thank you for the random act of kindness.... I'll be sure to pay it forward.

Thank you to everyone who has inspired me to share my adventures in teaching, experiences as Miss New Mexico USA, and journey towards self-reflection & love. I love you all more than I'll ever be able to articulate.

Love Notes & Lollipops,

No comments:

Post a Comment