3.23.2011

Book & Song & Body

Book: Blank Moleskine. Beware! These magical little items are rather addicting. Every time I see them in a store I can't resit the purchase of a new set. There is just something about the smooth pages, vibrant colors, and soft covers that makes me go weak in the knees. I do manage to find plenty of good purposes for them, so it's justified. Here is why I adore these little gems:

mini hot pink: inspiring quotes (perfect size for taking everywhere)
medium turquoise: daily gratitude lists (do it!)
small lime green: Happy Brittany ideas & goodness 
small lavender: compliments & kind words from others
small light pink: Filofax companion for random thoughts & lists
3 cashier journals: 1 for radical self love & love letters to myself. 1 for nightly Miss USA prep reflection. 1 for nightly Miss USA daily task accomplishment lists.

I love every single one of these little treats & I keep a reserve of blank ones ready to be appointed & filled with magical goodness.

Song: One Day by Matisyahu featuring Akon. My former roommate's mom introduced me to this song and I've loved it ever since. 

Body: Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm. If you know me then you know about the severe fixation my lips have to this goo. I remember once reading that the average woman swallows 6lbs of lip product per year. If that's the truth, then based off of my addiction to this product, I swallow 18lbs per year. Basically, it's as if I foster Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm triplets in my belly. Ew. Forget that.... this stuff is amazing, just know that.





 tripple scoop cones and old fashioned phones,







No comments:

Post a Comment