3.14.2011

happy brittany is about to get even happier thanks to [you]

Once upon a time there was a little New Mexican girl with a big dream.... 
The support I have received over the past few months has been truly overwhelming (in the BEST way). I have been inspired to reflect on who I am & what I represent & I have discovered how to let that shine. I have wanted nothing more than to provoke these same abilities in others and share joy with every individual I encounter. Through relationships, my job as an educator, my title as Miss New Mexico USA and this blog I have found ways to learn, grow, influence and educate. To say I am blessed for your support and love would be an understatement. I hope to further what I am learning and discovering and share it with even more humble and beloved people as the next Miss USA. With your help, words, and efforts it is possible. I'm not just Brittany Toll, I am on a team and you are my mates. Let's take an adventure....

What a lovely way to collect stars, I would be honored if you gave me 5... (I mean have you seen the BE-YOU-TEEFUL competition!?!?)

Rate me here!!!! (I LOVE YOU!)


All of my love....
crowns & upside-down frowns....


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just rated you! I missed Zumba again today because I was at Shafeeq's. The poor boy is sick and I wanted to take care of him :( Good luck, Brittany! -Roni

    ReplyDelete