3.13.2011

A Portrait of Love

Remember how lucky you are? You are so lucky because you get to decide what (or who) you will love. When you love something you allow it to occupy rent in your beautiful mind. Wow. We are so lucky to have the power to decide this. I love hearing about what others love, it helps me understand them, learn about them, & often times it introduces me to something new that I will come to love. 

I also love reflecting on the things that I love. One of my favorite ways is my charm collection. I have 39 charms, & each charm is an emblem of something I adore... a fortune cookie, headphones, Russian doll, lemon wedge, Libra Scales, sun block tube, rhinestone microphone, poodle, mug of hot cocoa, treasure chest, pretzel.... This is one way I enjoy sharing & acknowledging what I love. 


I also like to write lists, take photographs, research, and doodle things that I just simply cherish.

Here's what I'm lovin' right now....

simple bouquets tied with string

feathers (and feather boas!!)
oatmeal pancakes slathered in Nutella
bed head
...yes baby!! I painted these icons of pure LOVE.

my INCREDIBLE family & friends. I love love LOVE them all.
my sweet potted orchid positioned right next to my bed
conversations
the Internet & learning nifty new tricks, like this awesome way to eat a cupcake!
letting my mind wander............................................
cinnamon & brown sugar Pop Tarts
letter stickers. for personalizing anything
Selena Gomez & The Scene and this adorable music video
Mac "rose gold" pigment
productivity & cleaning my sweet (and overly neglected) little apartment
Amazing Grace... I could practically drink this stuff
a good joke
Justine for sharing this delicious goodness with me: P.S.- I made this...
endless stacks of unread magazines finally located in one big basket
packing for NYC
THE.BEST.CANDLE.(&smell).EVER
taking deep breaths
James Franco
making my own choices
endless visualization & preparation for Miss USA 2011 ...as Miley says it "Ain't about how fast I get there, Aint' about what's waiting on the other side, it's the climb."

What do you love?  Please shout & share. Express your gratitude.


harmony & cotton candy,







by the way... you are SO adored by me. 

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty!
    I feel the need to create.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh Ariel I can hardly wait to see what you conjure up!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete